1Fusion with MegaMenu: A powerful, Mootools based and enhanced CSS dropdown menu system, with diverse features such as multiple columns, icons, subtext and individual width controls, plus so much more.
2Gantry Framework: A powerful core framework, offering features such as per-override parameters, an iPhone version and so much more, which substantially extends the features and functions of the WordPress core.
3Integrated Plugins Styling: A selection of RocketTheme Plugins have custom styling to integrate them into the theme. Example of integrated plugins are RokFeatureTable, RokTabs, RokMicroNews and RokStories.
Core Theme Features
- 16 Grid Gantry Layout
- 6 Logo Themes
- 8 Preset Styles
- Fusion with MegaMenu
- Triple Level Splitmenu
- Custom Typography
- 76 Widget Positions
- 20 Widget Variations – 49 Combinations
- RocketTheme Plugins Styling
- FF 3.6, Safari 4, Opera, IE7, IE8 Compatible
- Limited IE6 Browser Compatibility
- Template RTL Support
- W3C XHTML 1.0 / CSS 3 Valid
Gantry Framework Features
- 960 Grid System – 6 Grids per Row
- Image Smart Loading
- IE6 Warning Message
- Source Ordered Mainbody
- 38 Layout Combinations for Mainbody
- Extensive Administrator Interface
- Per-override Configuration / Parameters
- Per Browser based CSS / JS control
- Built-in GZip and General Caching
- iPhone Version – Mobile Theme
- Google Web Fonts Support
- Built-in Ajax layer
- Optimized Code Base
- Grid RTL Support
- Tableless Overrides
This demo includes a series of RocketTheme plugins, some of which have theme specific styling. All plugins are listed under ‘Plugins’ in the menu.
This demo has a range of tutorials and guides to introduce you to the core features and basics of the theme. Please see the Tutorials section in the menu.